There are a couple of things you can do to make your move go much more smoothly.
- Please make sure all dressers and pieces of furniture are completely empty.
- Please check with building management at your new place if there are any clearance issues. There is nothing worse than having to leave a couch or box spring on the curb because there is a narrow stairwell or turn-about that prevents entry.
- If you have any especially fragile or valuable items set them aside and tell your foreman at the beginning of the move.
- Grab a box of heavy-duty contractor bags for those loose items that pile up last minute.
- Believe it or not, those wine boxes are not ideal for packing anything in. 😉
- If you’d like to go the recyclable bin route we have a business account with JuggleBox and can get you 10% off on a load of recyclable bins. They drop them off at your door and pick back up in two weeks. They also carry wardrobe boxes and other supplies. Let us know 🙂
That about does it. Now get to packing, and we’ll see you on moving day!!